Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

nails, nails, nails

I'm such a girl and I LIKE it :D

I wrote in some post (I think it was 26 in 26) that I wanted to paint my nails every week in a different colour. and I tried hard to accomplish that.
I just absolutely LOvE, AdoRe nail polishes.
One of my friends asked me one night if I had some nail polish for her. We went to my lil' make up dresser thing and I took out all my nail polishes and put them on our guest bed. well there weren't just a few nail polishes... nope. there were tons and tons of them.
I guess there is a little addiction going on here. There isn't any special brand that I always buy.  I buy really cheap ones and I own some more expensive ones. But the ones I truly love the most are the Essie nail polishes.
I can work for a week and no chipping. and nice colours as well. I really would like to try the Butter London nail polishes but you can't get them here in Switzerland.

So here you have my current fall nails. I love to play with the colours and glitter and so on.


 the colours I used  from left to right: disco disco by essence, Chinchilly, Merino Cool, Smokin Hot and  Good to GO by Essie





2 coats of colour                                                                                                               Add the glitter


Here some of my recent colourful nails






No comments:

Post a Comment