Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Vlog from our Dog and some photos

I always take so many pictures during the week so I'm just gonna post some. Weekotos time I guess....


Zeus and me



new starbucks caramel macchiato



The Matterhorn. World famous mountain



autumn



painting my nails



cuddles



more cuddles



almost gone



belgian beer



yummyyyy!



nice and cosy



a glass of wine and waiting for hubs



at work



zeus chilling out



snow



bern



at work.. no customers around



tomato soup



cutie pie



more cuddles



someone called my name?!



toasted sandwiches



on my way 



ladies night..



coffee with mum



lunch with mum



watching a swiss musical



on our way back



boys cuddles



more boys cuddles



forest



pumpkin soup with salad and garlic bread


and here a little video of Ares...He was having fun in our front yard just running around with a piece of wood...


No comments:

Post a Comment