Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Skyfall or fall asleep

Yesterday I got a text message from a friend asking if hubs and I wanted to go to the Switzerland Premiere of the new James Bond movie at 0:07am. Of course why not. I shamefully have to admit that I have never seen a James Bond movie before. Maybe some scenes but never the whole movie. But why not.

So they got us some tickets.

I had to work till about 10pm. I went home, got changed and off we went.

(I think my mirror needs to be cleaned!!!ahhh!) 
me straight from work with my comfy Uggs


Changed - lady in black with my leo shoes

we went for some drinks before and then off to the movies. The movie started at 0:07am. and I realized 2 things. first that is way too late to watch a movie when you are someplace where it is kinda embarrassing to fall asleep and snore. second the m&m's bags are getting smaller and more expensive every time I go to the movies.
In general I thought it was a great idea to screen that movie at that time. but after a normal work day it was way to late for most of the people. I didn't fall asleep but there were a few moments when my eyes did get really heavy. and one of our friends fell asleep and I think he didn't see that much of the movie. he even got some ice cream during the break so he would stay awake but it seems that he just fell asleep straight after he finished his ice cream :)





drinks and nibbles


They sold special edition SKYFALL heineken beer. Hubs and I shared one bottle just so he can put it up in his game room. we also got some chips and m&ms. but I have to say that wasn't worth the money. nope. definitely not.

when it comes to the movie itself. well, as I already say *shamefullybowingmyhead* I have never been into Bond movies and I haven't really watched any. So I can't really compare it to the previous ones. I just heard from some people that it's supposed to be the best one so far... and my hubs said that the end of the movie seemed to go back to the roots. Don't ask me what that means. I have asked him but he couldn't really explain. He just said that they are going back to the old movies. whatever that means.
My humble opinion: nice movie. I liked it but not that I have to go and watch all the James Bond movies now.

I liked it. I didn't fall asleep and it was a nice evening.
that's all.






No comments:

Post a Comment