Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Rainbows

my hair has changed since the beginning of summer. I already talked about how I got to the point of cutting it really short. like short short short.


From this...



To this ...


Then my hairdresser (& close friend) and I went a little wild to this.




We used Stargazer hair dye..


Before this day she had half of her head in a darkish brown and the other half was blonde. And while she coloured my hair I was supposed to do hers. I'm such a loser.. But it turned out purple. She liked it. all good. Just so you know. I LOVE her! She's just like me but a tiny bit skinnier :D and no glasses. and a bit shorter. oh well, you know what I mean. we just get each other and that is all I could ask for in a hair dresser, or was it a friend :) I get both! :D




Well after a while (let's say I washed my hair twice after getting it coloured in this picture) it washed out. faded. slowly disappearing. quite fast would be more precise. yup.



it kinda looked like a box of bananas and apples. in some parts I was blonde and some where still quite turquoise... and there is one strand of hair that stayed turquoise till the end :)



after about 3 weeks I was back at this..
blondie. all I wanted to be. But oh well. it's semi-permanent for god sake. right?! can't I expect a little more?! it doesn't damage the hair. the bleach does. but not the colour itself,

right back to my hair lady I went.



This time Directions could show its talent. 



  lilac. I adore Kelly Osbourne's hair. I truly do. Really. I want my hair to be long again and then I would colour it lilac. all of it.




Before



bleaching



freshly blonded ( is that a word?!)



the lighting isn't that good. I know. but this was taken right after.
I like it. I do. But will it hold?! time will tell..


I didn't have to wait that long. It faded. It kinda looks blueish in the one on the left. That was after 1 hair wash. I didn't really pick up the blue by just looking at it. I really LOVED it like that. the perfect lilac. on the right, well, that is my current hair colour. It looks more grey than anything else.. I'll be back having a ladies day next week with my hairdresser so it might change again.







There are still a few colours I wanna try before I go back to being boring. I really wanna try a baby pink and a blue. and maybe a dark green. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment