Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

26 in 26. Link up

I have always followed those link ups between different bloggers and now it's time to join. If anyone of you come across my page because of the link up: thanks for stopping by and sorry if my blog isn't hugh yet, not even big. just beginning :) but you have to begin somewhere, right?!

so let's get started. it all started with erin and her blog living in yellow that I found through the lovely raven and her blog (which I love!) a Momma's Desires and Pacifiers.



so this is about the things you would like to accomplish during the next year or till your next birthday. so I'm 26 and I have almost 1 year time for this. let's have a look at that list:

1. Finish my studies and earn my degree as a psychologist

2. paint my nails a differnt colour every week

3. go climb a mountain

4. clean up my closet and keep it tidy for at least a month

5. sort my office after I finish university so people who come visit can actually have a look at it

6. say i love you to my hubs each and everyday (do that already but it's still important)

7. finish reading that book that has been sitting on the little table in the conservatory for ages

8. try to get pregnant and start a family

9. buy a vintage pram

10. wear a pettycoat and a full circle dress and rock it!

11. finally wear those iron fist heals with the skulls and don't fall on my behind

12. start spinning/indoor cycling

13. get into yoga

14. get a hot stone massage for the first time

15. try not to kill the plants I own now with not enough or too much water

16. cook a delicious meal each sunday

17. cut out all the sodas I'm drinking

18. might as well cut out some coffee as well, not all but some. maybe 1 cup a day?!

19. work with our dog more often as in terms of obedience

20. buy some jeans a size smaller than I wear now

21. get another tattoo

22. earn some real money? not sure if possible, depending on what job I'll get next BUT trying hard

23. push my cupcakes business a bit further (at least one order a month)

24. skype with my bestie in OZ more often (we might have to start with it first (: )

25. safe money for a baby, a new door and some holidays, whichever comes first.. probably the door (already ordered) then baby or holiday

26. just enjoy every minute of my life, be grateful for what I have and be curious what is to come...

so what about you??????

2 comments: