Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

I spy with my little eye...

I'm gonna do a picture post tonight as a recap of the week. But I thought I could show you something I like. I like skulls.
I love skulls...
I don't really know why I just do. and I don't like all of them. there is a certain type I like and some I just really don't.

I tried to dig out some of my skull accessories and thought I could show them to you :)

First of some shoes:

totally adore that little skull



 these are my iron fist ruff rider flats in red.





these are my iron fist digiskulls black/silver











some really cute hair clips. I got these at a small shop in zurich. 






My absolute new favorite. Alexander McQueen Gold/amber spiral twin skull ring.






eau de parfum police to be for women









It's my custom made skull knuckle duster ring clutch from diane wood from etsy.



I have some more skull things like some sneakers and a scarf but the ones above are my absolute favorite skull things at the moment. 
I guess you can also tell that I like iron fist shoes :)

More on that in a wish list post...

No comments:

Post a Comment