Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

july haul

today I'm just gonna be posting some things I bought during the month of july. It was my birthday at the end of june and I got some vouchers and so I went and bought some nice things.

I do like some fancy things but mostly I just don't have the spare money to spend it on stuff like high end products. so I grabbed this opportunity (the vouchers, guys! I just told you about) and went and bought some fancy nail polishes and a fancy super way too expensive lipstick (I would have never got without the vouchers! like waaaaaay to expensive for just a lipstick and considering I'm still a student right at this moment of time!)

So I got two chanel nail polishes


left: 401 saint-tropez right: 231 bikini


I love those colors. I wore both of them last week. and I think they're fantastic,long wearing and just so much fun!

then I got the rouge de guerlain le brilliant in B21 bianca


see the little mirror thing that pops up when you take out the lipstick. faaaancy!





Duck lips just for you! can't really see the colour, but it's nice... my duck lips I mean ;)


Then I got some shoes for autumn and spring at a sale. once again I'm totally going for the colours this year!!!


gonna rock those yellow boots! :D


Then I got some super cheap earrings...




and then my mum got me 3 scarfs. I know it's in the middle of summer but the shops have their super sales on and you can never have enough scarfs, right?

 
pink plaid



a light minty green white plaid



and some stars...



oh by the way did you notice I finally got around to figure out how to add the signature at the bottom of the post. I know there is still a border but still! I did it!

enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment