Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

I'm on a mission #3: pitstop on my road to an active me

Reporting on my week in terms of healthy lifestyle:

Loads of water: Check.
No snacking: almost check.
healthy food: mostly check.
exercises: nope. not really. some. not a lot. can't really call taking the pup for a walk exercising? can I? so it's check.  nah, not really.

weight loss: 1kg check. *happy dance!!*

as you don't really see any differences in photos yet I won't post any. like not in progess photos. there is no point really. don't you think so? I'm gonna post some healthy food instead.
I know last week I posted all these yummy cupcakes and sweets. I still love to eat those. I don't think that will ever change. BUT I didn't have any cupcakes this week. instead I was eating healthy food as in fruits and veges and the occational fries ( yeah, busted, I know.) but still. pretty healthy sums it up. :)

so I made some fruit salad yesterday night for dinner and had a yoghurt with it. yummmmmz!



strawberries...

nectarine...

grapes (pitless I tell'ya)...

apple...

my super cute bowl

taaadddaaaaaa: my super healthy fruit salad!






 And a yoghurt to go with it. coconut with vanilla.



I'll start yoga classes in 2 weeks so I ordered some appropriate clothes. some super comfy pants and a shirt to go with it.


both from www.zalando.ch


linking up with Raven over at her blog

5 comments:

  1. Go girl! I know you like seeing those pounds fly off like I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yogurt looks and sounds delish! Eating healthy for me is a struggle, so I know where you are coming from! Keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bowl!! And I love you that you "almost check" for the snacking question. Keep on, keepin' on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "almost check"! that is so me! Congrats on the weight loss!! You are doing great!!

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! I saw you stopped by my blog The Life Unexpected! Thanks for the comment. Cooper said your pup looks like someone he'd love to be friends with! It's true about how childlike they are :) Thanks again for stopping in! I'll be following your cute blog!

    Heather
    heatherandtylerdraney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete