Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Weekotos #3: dog overload!

my lovelies! I'm sorry for not posting anything over the weekend. I had my day off on friday and we had a visitor who stayed till sunday evening and I just didn't come around to do anything. SOOOOORRRY! *pathetic look*

so as I missed my weekly recap  yesterday as well, I will just tell you what we have been up to this weekend and will post loads of photos.

BEWARE there is gonna be a lot and I mean A LOT of doggy photos this time around.
ares had a friend staying for the weekend. our friend carou, a blue great dane. so we had 2 big slobbery dogs staying which means I have to do the cleaning tonight. there was just no way in cleaning this weekend as it felt like there was either of the dogs drinking all day long and then walking through the house with saliva pouring off their mouths. so the house is a mess but it was a good weekend.

hubs was supposed to work night shift but he got a call friday evening that he doesn't have to come in to work and we went to some friends house where we stayed till 4am! 4AM!!!f*** I haven't stayed up that long in ages. no alcohol for me, I was the sober driver.but it was fun. I was drinking about 5 coffees to stay awake as hubs was having such a good time and I didn't want to be THAT wife. *rolling eyes*

saturday way mostly dogs, walking, quick visit at my parents place and chill out.
sunday was once again dogs, and cows. well there is this swiss tradition where you have black cows fighting. not that we (the humans) make them fight but it's a way that they figure out who's the "queen" of cows which means the alpha cow. they don't really hurt each other. it's more a pushing around. so they had that in our tiny village and there were loads of people coming. but it was way toooooooo hot. so we just stayed a little and went back home..

 now I'm back at the blogging front. trying to catch up on the reading of all my favorite blogs and posting some things. I have something planned for tomorrow and there is something else on my mind as well..
all I can say is : I'M BACK! and enjoy the photos!




little zeus


@ dog school walking around in the forest


hubs, my mum and a friend @ dog school


postcard from teneriffa


dessert: strawberries, grapes, butter cookies and mascarpone

 
hubs enjoying the dessert


made myself a latte machiatto


walking the dogs I


ares and sheila


our baby boy


playing with his friend carou in our front yard


hubs driving our car


me with the boys


rocking some contact lenses so I can wear my sunnies


2 big dogs on the leash


my boys


the three of them


on our way to our friends' place

 
friends and drinks


finally in my bed


carou our visitor for the weekend


the cows


dogs playing in our back yard


more cows


on the way to my parents


noodles with veges


No comments:

Post a Comment