Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

My beloved ......

Coffee. Oh, how I love thee.

I'm an addict. A total addict. I'll have about 4-5 cups on the days I work at the office. When I work at the restaurant I'll have way more. When I'm at home I make it to about 2 cups as I try really hard to cut down on some cups.

I'm not so much the espresso drinking kind. It doesn't have to be super strong, it has to have a nice flavour to it. I drink it with milk. cold milk when at home, hot milk when I take it with me and loads of frothed milk when I'm at home.










So I take a coffee with me each day when I go to work and I refill the cup at lunch. I mostly carry around a tumbler. and I'm always looking for new fun ones. I's not super easy to find nice tumblers or even find any here where I live. (right, in the middle of nowhere, swiss alps, rmember?!) so I do own two three sturbucks ones and I really like them. I also bought some down under at TYPO which are really cool but I can't buy more as I'm not living down under. but here to give you some ideas of what I really like to have my coffee in :)








“Never say no to coffee”
Cesar
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment