Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Fall is coming!! not.

Fall is coming, eventually. I think.  I hope. maybe.

I'm not a summer person. Not because I'm not the most confident person but because it's just way too hot for me. I hate it, I mean I really hate it when I'm walking around naked (you read it right NAKED) and I'm still hot. nope. not for this girl. I don't like it. I really don't!


so I can't wait for fall. winter and spring. I would say winter is my favorite. I LOVE snow. it makes me happy. I love the day when it first starts to snow and there is this special atmosphere. love, love ,love love it! I'm ok with fall and spring. I like the sun and when it's just hot enough to sit outside with a t-shirt or a cardigan. that's all good with me.

so here's my perfect fall outfit. I know it's about 33°C (91F) here at the moment and it's supposed to stay that way all coming week. (I'm already dying even thinking about it!!!!!aaarrrrhhhhh!)
but still I already bought some nice fall things (that's what's in the shops right now, no more summer clothes) and I wanted to show you.

I' totally obsessed with yellow. and green and coral and pink and purple.. not blue. dunno why. but well, coral and pink and purple are more my summery colours. and I love the turqoise and coral combinations...
FALL however is more yellow, brown, green for me.




I couldn't fine any yellow cardigan or jacket so far but I just ordered these two online and I will check them out. for the beginning of fall I still wouldn't wear anything on top as it might still be quite warm. but for the beginning of winter definetly a coat or a nice warm cardigan.






both from laredoute.ch


No comments:

Post a Comment