Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

the "whys" of my life

I have been thinking. you hear that right. thinking. it's pretty hard sometimes but I'm up for it occasionally.

some questions I have been asking myself lately.

why does my head hurt so badly right now? I have been drinking lots of water and I have slept enough and my head just hurts like it's about to fall off..

why is it so hot?


36°C on sunday AND monday???!!!!! are you kidding me?! That's 96°F! That's way to hot for me. come on I live in the middle of the alps. there are mountains and there's lots of snow in winter it can't really be this hot right now. I'm gonna die.

why did I buy a new cellphone? nonsense it was! I tell ya!!! I have been a strong apple supporter for years. I admit that. I know it's stuff that is waaayy too expensive and you pay for the looks and the name but who cares. I was happy with the products. We have everything apple. so it's works great together. Of course I had an iphone as well. what else do you expect. one of my friends used to call me "apple melly" :) I was happy in my little apple world.. *sigh* until the day when my iphone started to mess with me and I just didn't have the nerve to cope with it. I breathed and I was ok again. then my iphone messed with me once more and I ended the relationship. I got myself a brand new samsung galaxy note. it's HUGE!! and I mean huge. I didn't really choose to buy it but the lovely lady kinda talked me right into it. it's ok. I like the size now as I'm used to it now and I always carry a handbag with me so it works for me. but now this phone is messing with me as well. I've had it for like half a year and it's messing with  me. I had my iphone for almost 2 years when that one started acting out.
I'm going back to apple. I swear! this is my punishment for not stayin loyal throughout the hard times...





why do I keep buying shoes that I most probably don't wear in the future? another addiction of mine. shoes. I'm a girl and a total sucker for shoes. I love them all. high, low, flat, colourful, plain, platform, wedge, sneaker, ballerina, pumps, slingback, peeptoe you name it I most probably have a pair somewhere in my closet. the thing with shoes is that you will fit them forever (most probably). 1 or 2 or even 10 kgs more on your hips, the shoes will stay by your side unlike the pants and the shirts and skirts. they will stay loyal to you no matter what will come. most of them at least. so I might see a pair on sale knowing that I won't wear them every day I still talk myself into buying them because you know it's a classic. everyone should own a pair of these. you can wear them for a nice dinner or when you have a job where you have to be dressed up or or or.... get the idea? and of course you can never, I mean never ever own too many chucks! never. :D






(not my closet but I would love to have a closet like those two.but mine is awesome too. yes. awesome!)

and last but not least for todays philosophy lesson:
why do I suck when it comes to time management? I have been working on it. let's say I tried. accomplished? not really I'd say. I just tend to do most things right at the last minute. it starts with simple things like vacuum cleaning. I could to it now but I decided to do it later but then I might meet my friends and so it gets pushed further away until I 'm in a real hurry to do the cleaning and well.. I'm stressed.
that's the same for most things. housework, homework, telephone calls, paying bills.. I don't like that. But I'm basically and openly speaking just too lazy to change anything. Procrastination is my middle name. It has worked like this for me forever and so it's most probably gonna stay forever. nah, I'm really trying to change something. I might just start today! positivity!!!!!!!



tonight (and I mean tonight not tomorrow mel!) you will do the washing and the cleaning! so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend! let's try this....

No comments:

Post a Comment