Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

weekotos #4: a lil' late

oh man! I tell ya. I have been so damn busy! the weekend was crazy and yesterday and today weren't any better.
so I'm late for my weekly recap but here it is... taaaaddaaaaaa



what I see almost every day



at the hairdresser



homemade pizza




cruising




mountains




smiles




mum and aunty in zurich




lunch in zurich




loubi shop in zurich




trying to cool down with starbucks




train by car




the zurich crew 




blackberry dessert




fruitsalad




kittens




breastfeeding?! or the evil look




yummy salad




morning kisses




on my way to someplace




chilling and watching the big bang theory




on the road again




trying to escape the heat




"the city"




driving through the forest


the view from above




thirsty pup




lie down under the trees




just me




way too hot!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment