Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

I'm on a mission #4: oh dear!




oh dear!

I haven't really been a good girl in terms of super healthy lifestyle this last week. therefore I can't really post anything related to  success/ progress this week.



I maintained. Let's call it that. It's just that I did have a good week last week. and somehow I seem to be allowing myself treats as soon as I had a good week. I'm like " you can treat yourself to a nice ice cream cause you've done so well last week...." and somehow when I start a week like that - the whole week ends up being a "treat week"...

I feel like I'm floating aroung the "healthy" space trying to land onto planet "healthy lifestyle" and sometimes I can touch the ground and I feel super happy there. it feels like home and then all of a sudden I'm being sucked back into the deep black nothingness of "bad choices". that's what I somewhat feel like at the moment.




I'm trying here. But sometimes trying isn't enough. I have to just do it. keep it up. dig in there! not give up.

so here's the deal... my plan for this week. (and if I don't stick to it you can beat my with your cyber whips as hard as you can! understood?! :) )

water, no soda. and I mean no soda or anything else than water at all. (except coffee.. I love coffee and I'm not gonna give it up just yet.)

exercise. nothing big. (I don't want to put up those goal where I can't reach them so you could acutally beat me up with your whips) so I'll say: today's thursday.-....hm. big walk with pup friday, saturday and sunday(my days off) and next week. monday, tuesday I'll work the hometrainer. at least 20 minutes....

food: eat breakfast every freaking day! at least a yoghurt! I'm not gonna change lunch cause I keep that fairly healthy already and then dinner --> NO FAST FOOD or PIZZA! possibly no carbs... but don't hang me if I do have some carbs for dinner. :)


so that's the plan! do we all agree on it?! GREAT!!!!!!! :D

Raven and Kirsten have been are a great motivation but still.. these might help you me..






4 comments:

  1. I feel you on the treats after a good week. Soon, if you keep up with it you won't want the treats as badly. :)!

    You have a great plan laid out and I know you can stick to it! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes maintaining is what we do for the week!!! And the way I look at it is at least its not gaining so GO YOU!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found myself in the same predicament last week. But at least maintenance isn't gaining!! Good luck next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I am in the same boat! I was doing great at the start of this week (3 days) and now I am so proud of myself I am doing nothing...not so good. I know what you mean about floating around in "Healty space"! I hope you have a great week next week! Looks like you have a good plan, a plan is always the best place to start!

    ReplyDelete