Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Weekotos # 2

weekly recap of the last week. not too many words, just let the pictures do the talk :)


chanel nails




view from our house




Good morning my love!




on my way to Berne




visiting Zeus with my parent's  dog sheila in the background





Visiting my parents




Going out




just me and our car




pascal, a friend, who joined us for dinner at an italian restaurant




hubs eating his lasagna




drinks




ready to go to bed




yellow nails




burry pic! he was driving too fast




rain, rain and more rain




at the swimming pool: sleeping husband, popsicle, me, the view




nice bottle of red wine


that's it for today. gonna watch batman at the movies tonight. I know, I know, we live in switzerland so it's still on and no we haven't seen it yet.

enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment